I wasn't able to contribute to this week's Carnival of Ohio Politics but as always there are some very good posts that were submitted so stop on by to see what's being discussed in the Ohio blogosphere.
Also over at the Toledo Journal there is an article on Joe McNamara and Lourdes Santiago that is noteworthy as well as an additional article about the some of the responses to the incident in Ottawa Hills that the Toledo Journal received. I also think the information provided from talking with other local police departments is worth pointing out.
I realize we haven't discussed that here, but personally I believe even if a person crumbled and tossed a ticket out of their window that the level of the physical response from the officer in question was not necessary or appropriate.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
1 comment:
I have to agree with you on the officer's response however, the perp should be "rewarded" for pushing the officer's buttons.
The process should have done that in time.
The short-term instant gratification did cost the officer his job though.
Post a Comment