Monday, October 30, 2006

Visit and help test out the new Glass City Jungle

I recently bought the domain Glass City Jungle and have started to post over at glasscityjungle.com/wordpress.

Not everything is finished and there are links to still add as well as some features to install, such as the ability to edit comments as well as many many more awesome plug ins that should make the blog better for everyone as well as more reliable since there will be no more blogspot downtimes.

Commenting is set up to still allow those of you who want to comment anonymousily to do so, so I'd appreciate you trying out the new site so we can see if there are any bugs/issues that need to be resolved. It's a new system for me to learn but? I'm getting there.

Almost all of my old posts and comments have been imported over to the new domain.

:-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice color tones in the new blog home.

Unknown said...

Thanks Roland! I think it will be more user friendly for people I know a few have had trouble with the background loading here consistently then all the blogspot issues...

That I won't miss

:-)

Anonymous said...

First of all I LOVE the new color scheme, it's pretty sharp :-)

I'm excited for what is to come!

Maggie said...

Lisa - should we change our links to your website to reflect the new one? It's a great look...but I think I'll miss the steel look...

Just let us know when you want the new link activated!

Unknown said...

Now would probably be the time Maggie. I miss my "urban" feel too but I'll figure how to do something similar once I get more familiar with the more intricate nature of wordpress templates. Quite a few people had problems with the background portion of the text loading properly so had I stayed here I would have had to tweak it.

:-)

Mike Driehorst said...

Lisa,
Nice new blog. I like the lighter background and look to it. It seems easier to read. I'll be updating my links soon, and will make the change to your new blog.
-- Mike

Unknown said...

Thanks Mike, I'm still working on finding a code that will work that will redirect people from here to the new place.

So far the ones I've tried have ended up creating a syntax error.

Wordpress is quite a bit different but I'm learning...

:-)